Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween

We had a really good time for Halloween this year. It isn't Jared's favorite Holiday but the kids love to dress up. This year I really didn't want to spend much money on trying to find costumes for the kids. Taylor decided to dress up as a Football player-thanks to Grandma Sherry. She saved Cody's old uniform. Abby decided to a rodeo queen. I was thrilled because I had been trying to talk her out of being a princess again. (Go figure, I spent days trying to find her a crown to wear on her hat.) Dallin was Bulleye, the horse from the movie ToyStory.
We went trick or treating with Tiffany and her girls. We went to the Grandma's and neighbors. It was so much fun this year because everywhere we went instead of just getting candy the kids got load of attention and love. Everyone made a big deal about how cute the kids were. We made some fun memories. We ended the night at Grandma Sherry's for Soup Bowls. It was a perfect ending to a wonderful night. It is nights like this that make me grateful to live in a small community close to family and so many good people.

2 comments:

Chris and Cali said...

I am with Jared on the Halloween thing! Yuck! Anyway, your kids looked darling! I love to see Taylor at school, he always smiles and he is always so polite.

Amanda said...

Cute photies...of cute kids. I love keeping up with your family and miss you guys on the nights that I want to go out to dinner with friends that we can just have fun with. We're looking forward to this weekend! Amanda