Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ryleigh Anne Rhodes



I thought I would introduce you to our latest addition, Ryleigh Anne Rhodes. She was born August 6th at 11:08 PM. She weighed 7 lbs 5 oz, 19 inches long. The nurse at the hospital said she had a button on her bum; she's content as long as that button is pushed:) It has been fun to have a little one in the house again and I have more help than I can handle. (Yes it will be good when school starts again.)

We have been blessed with a great family and wonderful neighbors. We appreciate the support and love from everyone.

4 comments:

Dave and KayDee said...

Congrats! She is so cute! Hope you are feeling well.

kelly said...

We are so excited! I love the name and hope everything is well. We'll call you and find a night to bring up supper. . .

kelly said...

ps. love the name!

Kaylee said...

What a cutie!! I like what you named her. Hope all is well.