Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cabin






We are not big vacationers but we have done more as a family this summer than the last three years combined. It is so nice to have the house done, the yard in and other major projects on hold. Of course once the baby comes our adventures will be of another kind.
We decide to venture off to Mom and Dad's cabin for the weekend. I love it up there. There is just something about being in the mountains that calms my spirit. We went on a pretty good 4-wheeler ride. Taylor drove with Jared and Dallin behind him and I drove Abby. This worked out well for this very pregnant lady. We went slow and easy.


That night we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows over the campfire. Abby decided that Hot Dogs are her favorite meal. I think it had to do the with ambiance not the actual Hot Dog.


Jared decided that I have been neglecting my duties as the family photographer and decided to take over. I try to carry the camera around but I forget most of the time and when I do remember the shots are not that great. Jared on the other hand is pretty good with the camera so I am including some of his shots.

No comments: