Taylor turned 8 on May 5th. I really can't believe that my baby is this tall smart blond boy. He has grown up so much this last year. He still loves to tease and pester Abby and Dallin but also wants to hang out with the grown ups.

After waiting so long for a baby. Taylor was an answer to many many prayers. I think all those prayers must have infused into his spirit somehow because he has such a strong spiritual side to him. We choose stories every night and Taylor almost always chooses the Book of Mormon. We have read the kids version probably ten times. He prays with such faith. I sometimes wish I had his faith. I hope that he can hold onto this.
Taylor is very smart. He excels in school and loves to read. Of the three years he has been in school he has only missed 1 day. He makes friends easily and is confident in himself. He is also very good about seeing the positive side of things. This year in school for every hour they read at home they were able to put their name in a drawing for a bike. Taylor read so much. The last month of the contest he spent all of his spare time reading-literally like 3 hours a night. I really hoped that he would win the drawing just because he worked so hard but instead he won a book in the drawing. That night in his prayer he mentioned how thankful he was that he could win a book.

We love you, Taylor. You are a blessing to our family. It is privilege to be your parents. Happy Birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment