
December 28, 2008. We had a family tragedy this Sunday. Belle, our dog, was hit by a truck. A very nice couple stopped to tell us that they had seen a truck hit our dog and that she was laying out in the road. Jared carried her into the garage. Belle wasn't dead but we knew that she wouldn't last very long. It was heart wrenching to watch her. We had all the kids come and pet her one last time and tell her goodbye. Poor Taylor. He had claimed Belle as his since she was just a pup. It broke his little heart. Belle didn't make it much longer. Jared pretends to all tough but he is pretty tenderhearted. It was hard to watch the kids. We love you Belle.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry about Belle. I don't know why we allow ourselves to get so attached to them, but we do. They become a part of the family. We treat our cat, Dora, like a child. I don't know what I would do if something happened to her.
Goodbye Belle. How lucky you were to live with such a great family. I know they loved you very much.
Post a Comment