Monday, August 11, 2008

Grass!


Last summer our lives revolved around building the house. This summer every spare second that Jared has had (or hasn't had), he has been trying to get the yard in. From planning, mapping, measuring, leveling, trenching, spraying, and finally planting--we now have grass!!! We get such a thrill out of watching the grass finally grow (yeah, I know our lives are exciting).
Now for some trees...

3 comments:

Chris and Cali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris and Cali said...

Yeah and while he is working on getting your yard in, Jared is making us "Fieldingites" look terrible. Your yard is beautiful! I hope you don't mind us checking out your blog. We love your family. You guys are awesome! Sharlee loves being in YW with Becky and Chris enjoys working with Jared. I would love to still be working with your adorable kids in Primary, but I guess it's not to be! Sharlee is still waiting for you to ask her to babysit again! Have fun. Cali.

Amanda said...

Oh man, I know how exciting it can be to watch every single little blade of grass pop up. I remember being down on my knees and cheering each one on. It's amazing what grass can do for the soul. You guys were quick to make it all happen. Good work Jared