Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Living Planet



For several weeks the kids had been working on getting along a little better. We have this little problem of teasing (which I detest). The kids had to fill a bucket with balls of paper and the only way to earn a ball was to get caught getting along. Once the bucket was filled they would earn a special reward, which turned out to be a trip to the Living Planet.

We went over Easter break with Karrie and her boys. The kids were so excited to go. They had seen the commercial on TV many times. I knew that Taylor would love this but I was surprised at how the other kids reacted. Usually Dallin just wants to run but he was fascinated by things and would have stayed glued to the spot for hours if we would have let him. His favorite exhibit was the Salamanders. Abby was the brave one and touched the "Sting Ray" Taylor used his photography skills and caught everything on his camera.
This was a fun day. One that I would recommend but it was very crowded.

No comments: