
Yes, that would be Taylor. He is now missing 3 of his front teeth. He was so excited to be toothless. He wouldn't let anyone touch it even though he could rotate it 180 degrees. It was Monday night, already past bedtime. I was reading the kids stories and he wouldn't leave the tooth alone. I slyly mentioned the possibility of swallowing his tooth in the middle of the night. I was thereafter destined to pull the tooth. (GROSS) Jared was begging to do it but no it had to be Mom.
The tooth pulling wasn't that bad. I didn't even have to yank. The problem was the Tooth Fairy. The morbid Tooth Fairy has secretly been giving me Taylor's baby teeth to keep and preserve. Really I know some things just need to go in the garbage can but how do you honestly throw out the first baby tooth lost.Anyway, Taylor wanted to take his tooth to show and tell. (Gross) When asked about the Tooth Fairy taking the tooth, he mentioned the other teeth already hidden in the secret compartment in my jewelry box. So much for hiding things from kids!
After that he was nervous that the Tooth Fairy would take his tooth. He even prayed about it. He was up all night checking on his tooth. At 5:45 the next morning he came running to our room. The tooth was still there with a gold dollar. (The poor Tooth Fairy is going to be broke.)
So he got to take the tooth to show and tell.
Tuesday night he lost another tooth. You'll never guess what he took to show and tell today. I think I will find something else to collect.
No comments:
Post a Comment